Friday, March 31, 2006

Stock Market Game

Brandy posted on her blog yesterday a list of things to do to "add some healthy insanity to your life." I had already done 3 of those things prior to reading the list. I can't decide if that makes me insane or unoriginal...

I'm becoming a bit obsessed with my stat counter. I've become one of those people who checks it everyday. But you learn so much! First of all, I want to prove my point about certain blog topics affecting your traffic. Here's my stat counter with the corresponding blog topics:


As I predicted, Britney Spears and sex are way more popular than Japanese toilets that send electric charges up your butt.

The other thing I recently learned from my stat counter, other than searches for "my boyfriend spanks me when I'm bad" will take perverts to my site, is that this morning the Shrinking Mokey was listed in BlogShares' top 100 hot stocks. I'm #74, but whatevs. Of the millions of blogs out there, I was #74!



My BlogShares' profile. If you're linked to me, you can find your information through my page. I don't play it, but I find it interesting nonetheless...

4 comments:

Eric said...

Holy crap...as if Fantasy Sports and Dungeons and Dragons wasn't bad enough. An imaginary Stock Market for blogs? Who thinks of these things?!

Not saying I won't play...but we all know I'm a dork.

Karin said...

well if you did a post on Brittney Spears having sex on an eltric toilet in front of the stock market while you watch being spanked from your boyfriend imagine what kind of hits you would get.

Jamie said...

LOL! They would have to shut Blogger down!

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to spice mine up a bit now. I'm scared to check a counter cuz' I'm afraid I'll feel as unpopular as I was in junior high with my frizzy redhair and geeky glasses!

Congrats! Now you know it too, sex sells!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com