Friday, March 10, 2006

Oops

I went out to lunch today and I was stopped at an intersection, rocking out to my new CD, when this hot guy in scrubs walks by on the sidewalk. He was a real life John Dorian; I've never seen anyone that hot haut in scrubs before.

"Hello Dr. Hottie!" I sang to myself.

He stopped and looked at me. I completely forgot I had the windows down in my SUV.

He was staring at me. Through. My. Open. Window.

I smiled and waved. I mean, what do you do after you verbally assault a stranger with promises of "me love you long time?"

9 comments:

citizen student said...

LOL.

that is all.

Eric said...

I can see it now...

A young Veterenary Asst. walks back from lunch, presumably to clean more poo out of cages.

His day is made, though, as he tells all the old ladies..."You'll never believe what this crazy chick said to me when I was crossing the street!"

Jamie said...

*Bubble completely burst*

But... but...

He was in blue scrubs. Internal medicine wears blue, surgeons wear green, and nurses wear pink.

You mean everything you see on TV isn't true!?!

Eric said...

Dammit Jamie, I'm not a doctor!

Maybe he could have been a doc. Like you care...as long as he can wear the scrubs and pretend, I'm sure you'd be happy to play along. ;)

It's odd...I think scrubs are hot on chicks. What's the deal with those things?

Will said...

2 things:

I own a pair of blue scrubs (I was JD for halloween)...but I'm also not a doctor.

If someone says "me love you long time" I either laugh or see what I can get for $5

... said...

me love you long time is so perfect, I love it!

Ryon said...

If it was a cute girl, I think I would have taken a chance. Of course, I pick fights at grocery stores so what do I know.

Unknown said...

It could be worse, you could have said something not nice about him. Chances are you made his day...

Jamie said...

Yeah I left him wanting more, the light turned green!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com