Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh those crazy Japanese!

This scares me. Too lazy to read? I'll give you the best parts with commentary a la Brandy:


After I got to this point, I stopped reading to double check the site. I swore I was at the Onion or something similar. You want to shoot what up my butt?

Phew. At least they redirected those nozzles.

I wonder if the arm wears clothes, like butler's cuffs.

*Horrible, but hysterically funny mental images ensue*

"Shit for mommy!"


*Wonders if it will tell my parents about drinking consumption, among other things*

5 comments:

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

Dear God! I can just picture my kindergarten teacher, somewhere in hell, laying down the soundtrack to my next pooping experience.

... said...

Well Shit! No pun intended.

Eric said...

This just proves, once again...that Japanese people are weird! Not just odd...but scary weird...

citizen student said...

i don't know how i feel about the toilet emailing my... "personal" information all over the place...
you know what i mean by personal.

and regularity may be an issue too...

but i might like to have a conversation with the porcelin king late at night when br's sleeping... you know... so i'm not lonely

Jamie said...

Ooh I never thought of him as a friend!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com