Friday, February 24, 2006

Shame you into submission

I'm searching for ideas for today's post and I'm debating between 2 equally lame topics, so I thought I would do my daily blog reading first for inspiration.

You people suck.

Over half the people on my list haven't updated their blogs in 2 weeks. I'm thinking of you, Ms. Thang & Mesabi Red. The ones who did post talked about how they're taking a break. Ahem VegasGustan & Jeff.

*Sniffs* "Hello, my name is Jamie and today for entertainment I was forced to read the comments section on MooCow's blog." *small sob*

I'm about 10 minutes from finding wherever Mr. Underhill is hiding and reading all 90 comments from horny housewives who want to lick his balls. *shudders from the horror*

Brandy is a friend of mine from college whom I recently learned has a blog. Maybe I'll just wipe my linked list and spend all my time over there. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!

Seriously- can anyone recommend some blogs for me to read?

Edit: Everybody has been redeemed. Even Jenn, WHO STILL HASN'T POSTED SINCE NOVEMBER, but commented nonetheless.

5 comments:

Ryon said...

Have you clicked any of the links on my site? Some are pretty good and updated regularly. Um, and I deleted that last post and posted a new one by the way.

Greg said...

Eddie from www.postednote.com is always a good read.

... said...

Brandy is a rock god. I love her site!

Unknown said...

I'm posting, I'm posting!!! I do feel shame :( You can take the girl out of church, but you can never take the Catholic guilt out of the girl!

Jamie said...

MS THANG- I laughed so hard when I read the Paris Hilton diary entry on "Go Fug Yourself," I worry that I may have soiled myself.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com