Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Maybe, but I'm neither...

I can't remember what they're called...

Bitch Bags?
Slut Sacks?

You know, the bag containing a change of clothes that some girls carry around with them, because they never know when they're going to spend the night out.

Yeah, I have 2 now.

1 with a pair of khakis for work.

1 with jeans and a couple of shirts for after work.

Call it what you will, but I live too far away from work to just pop home and change. If I go out after work, I just might stay the night because chances are that I'm drinking. Additionally, the past couple of Sundays I never made it home from the weekend either. Last week, I just stopped at a store and bought new clothes to wear to work yesterday.

It's a temporary situation until I move. I swear...

11 comments:

Ryon said...

I remember them as Slut Sacks. I had one. Ah, the good ole' days. I remember them everytime it burns when I pee. Memories, light the corners of my mind.....misty water colored...

Oh nevermind.

... said...

Next time you call me I'm going to say "YOU BIG SLUT SACK!" And then we'll both laugh....

Anonymous said...

Are you planning on moving soon?

Jamie said...

Hmm, you think the burning pee is related?

I thought it was a coincidence...

Unknown said...

Wow, here I just thought I was being prepared ;) I never knew there was a name for that! I feel so dirty now!

Ryon said...

No, the scorching case of herpes is the coincidence. The burning pee is certainly from my Slut Sack days.

Jamie said...

VG- What kind of guy keeps a slut sack? Not unless you are counting a pair of smelly jeans and some crusty boxers in the back seat of your Camero!

Mesabi- Maybe it's just a southern expression! You are definitely no slut! Wait- neither am I!

Clora- Is this better than being a sack o' slut?

Brad- I'm apartment hunting as we speak... er type.

Eric said...

Guys don't keep "slut sacks", we have "stud sacks", just to twist the double standard knife a little more. And you're giving us too much credit if you think we'd actually remember to pack boxers and jeans at the same time...

Jamie said...

If they are smelly and crusty, then they aren't packed, they are left over. You just made my point!

Eric said...

Touche'

Ryon said...

I am in touch with my feminine side and consider myself a metrosexual...does that count?

My wife says it is okay as long as I still have a lot of fun during relations.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com