Friday, January 06, 2006

It happened already...

See? This is what happens when I work, my blog becomes really lame really quickly. I love my new job. I finished that reference manual Thursday afternoon and then I began the work that I will actually be doing. When I tell people that I'm a tech writer, they look at me like I said cosmetology on cadavers or something equivalent. You think it's boring; I'm in my element. It's different from publishing, but it's writing just the same and I'm happy.

However, I don't know about them trusting me with writing legal binding contracts. I know I'm just going to end up in court one day, testifying "When I wrote 'Insert tab A into slot B,' I really meant, 'Please put this together correctly so the building won't collapse and people won't die.'"

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com