Monday, October 03, 2005

Title of the blog


This question pops up about once every 6 months. "Mokey" is a character from "Fraggle Rock," a favorite show of mine growing up. "The Incredible Shrinking Mokey" is a title from an episode that I blatantly stole. The runner-up was "You Can't Do That Without a Hat," another episode title. About once a month I wish I chose the latter.

I always believed that I am utterly crappy when it comes to titles. Poems, short stories, essays, blogs, and blog titles: I think I suck at naming them all.

The #1 search term that brings people to my site: "mokey sex." I wonder if these people repeatedly misspell 'monkey,' or there is some perversion to "Fraggle Rock" that I am not yet aware of.

5 comments:

Paige said...

Thanks, I was totally wondering about this! Now it all makes sense!

Jeff said...

Holy crap! It does all make sense now! I LOVED FRAGGLE ROCK when I was a kid and completely overlooked this particular character! I even have the Fraggle Rock them on my cell phone as the ringer for a dear friend of mine who also loves Fraggle Rock!! she's in seminary now! lol

aprilbapryll said...

My ringer is Fraggle Rock and I loved that show too!

Don't worry about mokey sex -- the No. 1 search term for my site is "Mexican Lust" which I get several times a day :)

Cyrus said...

Fraggle Rock...well...Rocked!

Ryon said...

Ah, Fraggle Rock. One of the best shows ever on TV. I wonder if they are putting it out on DVD any time soon. I would love to have that for my kids.

You have made a lot of people's worlds right again.

Mine too.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com