Monday, August 22, 2005

News to me

My mother has decided that I'm clinically depressed. She brought home books for me to read with such titles as "Happiness is a Serious Issue." I got upset when she gave me the books and she thought it was because of the depression. The reason I got upset was because I don't want to read any stinking self-help books. I don't think I'm clinically depressed. I have been much worse off than this before. I'm afraid to tell her that I don't think I'm depressed because she'll just tell me that I'm in denial, just like they do with alcoholics.

2 comments:

Paige said...

You could always quote the famous line "I learned from watching you mom! You are the one who is clinically depressed!"

Tell her "I'm SOOO depressed, if only my mom would go out and buy me a new car." If that works I"M gonna try it on my mom!

Jeff said...

Maybe you are depressed? Ahhh...probably not. I'd say you're just not happy with your current living arrangements! Afterall...living home again after being on your own, sucks serious ass. Hell that can be depressing in and of itself! I think you rock..you're not depressed.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com