Thursday, August 18, 2005

I didn't realize how much we wrote each other

Well I finished the book, flipped through it once, and put it away. I do feel better now that it's done. Every time I saw it when it was unfinished, I always felt a mix of emotions that were not pleasant. The hardest thing about finishing it was retyping the love e-mails in the computer to print out on special paper. I did not enjoy reliving the words we both so foolishly wrote.

There is one letter, penned by me, that I feel I must burn. Inspired by Ms Thang, I think I should burn it to liberate me and turn my love karma around. However, I am very distraught with this decision, even though I know I'm sure it is the right one. I also feel a need to censor some parts of other letters, but I am also battling that too. I don't want to fraud history.

The entire process is making me miss Matt like crazy. He's working very hard this month and I've only seen him once. I think we might not see each other this weekend either so he can catch up on his rest. We'll see. But I really want to affirm our love now that this cleansing is all over.

I'll try and think of more interesting things to post in the future!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Jamie, it was interesting and that is why we come back here. Even the people who leave nasty notes STILL come back here to read your stuff. You wanna know why? Because their lives are completely boring and lifeless. They have nothing to blog about, and when they do it is dry and boring and has a reader count of three. And those three are their one friend coming back twice.
Jamie, you are a fantastic blogger and a fantastic friend. Keep that in mind when they will respond to this comment with their usual immaturity.

Ryon said...

Good for you.

Maybe you can go visit Matt and just hang out around the house with him. Take naps together and all that stuff.

Jamie said...

Aww Paige *sniff* I love you!

VG- I wish that was possible.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com