Monday, June 27, 2005

Coincidence? It's fate dahlin'!

So things were taking a turn for the worse Friday at work. I got back from lunch and decided I needed to post. About anything. By 3:30, I finally had enough inspiration to bang something out. (There was no work done in between.) Then someone from the warehouse came up to the office to tell me that the truck drivers were complaining about the way I staple my bills of ladings. Could I please staple them differently? The truck drivers have a hard time understanding the BOLs when I staple the back to back. I didn't know that the way a paper is cosmetically attached makes a form difficult to understand, but, hey, they're truck drivers. Homos. Everyone is so sensitive that I have to 4 times more work to appease everyone.

Then I stepped outside to dump my watered down Coke in the bushes. In the flash of a second I was outside, a truck stops on the road 20 yards from where I'm pouring, to "woot" at me. It was such bad timing that I almost started screaming obscenities from the front door of my office building.

So I go inside and yell a little bit to my coworkers about sensitive people, dumb truck drivers, and crappy people in pick-up trucks.

I sit down and bring up the blog just out of boredom habit. Oh a girl named Lauren left a comment. I bet she thinks it's funny that I mention a Lauren a few posts earlier. Oh, she's directing me to the same post. Okay... I check the comments and, holy crap, it's her! Turns out she had been reading my site on the sly for months. When I composed the post, I wondered what she would think if she ever read it, but I quickly dismissed the thought. Besides, I didn't even use her last name.

What a wonderful turn of events! (Insert bad Count impression) 2, I have 2 friends now! Ha ha ha!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com