Monday, May 23, 2005

Secret single behavior

I decided to sign up for Blockbuster's version of Netflix. "Just for the summer," I told myself. I already have 30 movies in queue and I'm ready to cancel my premium channels. (I get all the premium channels but I've seen all of the movies. I need to cancel for a year and let the channels catch back up with me before I try that again.)

The first week of living alone for the first time in 2 years was pretty unbearable. But it's amazing what a trip to the grocery store can do. I'm back in my "secret single behavior" (as refered to on "Sex and the City") like I never quit. Granted, I have been talking to the dog a little more these days, but overall I'm back in my established single patterns.

I wish I had more to say tonight, but I already told it to the dog.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Well VegasGustan made a compelling entry on it one day and it is $3 cheaper a month plus free in store rentals, so we'll see.

Anonymous said...

Secret Single patterns? What the hell does that mean?

Jamie said...

Shhh, if I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Jamie said...

Yes! That's what I'm talking about! It's what you do when you're alone, not cheating...

Ryon said...

Hey, where does Blockbuster send the movies from? I am switching back to Netflix because Blockbuster ships mine from Phoenix and Netflix ships them from Vegas. I get movies alot quicker that way. I mean in one freakin' day.

Jamie said...

Mine ship from Atlanta so I'm good in that area.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com