Monday, May 16, 2005

An ode to Craiggers


I would draw hearts around this picture if I could.


That's better.

So my dear roommate moved out today. He's headed to Tampa, Florida to run a restaurant (Zaxby's) and to open several others. And to break some hearts. Of course. This is the best picture I have of him so the ladies can get a sneak peak at what's headed their way. It never occurs to me to take pictures of some of the people I see often; I never consider the possibility that things won't always be that way.

In the meantime I found a bottle of wine he left on top of the fridge. I'll take it as a sign he wanted me to have it. Also the apartment has now been dubbed "Nakedville" and I'm the mayor! Pantsless Wednesdays, an old college tradition, can recommence.

I better end this now before it gets even more ridiculous and I start rhyming.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com