Thursday, March 17, 2005

About Me

If you have kept up to date on my blog, you would know that I lost my glorious money-maker of a job in the advanced world of car sales in November. By mid-January I ran out of money/ got bored and decided to get another job. I came back to blogging and never answered any questions about my new profession.

I think I'm ready.

Yes folks, after 4+ years of college and a degree later, I work in the customer service department for a Chinese owned restaurant furniture manufacturer. If you have ever eaten at Moe's Southwest Grill, CiCi's Pizza, Bojangles, or Bear Rock Cafe, you've sat in my chair and ate off my table. I'm proud of our booths; they are really comfortable.

I specialize in the returns department, meaning I get to deal with angry sales reps all day, every day. It's rather glorious and self-rewarding. Not. But this job will lead to other things for me so I guess I have to pay my dues.

I got a call today from a customer who wanted to get some booths replaced because they are rocking. "One even rocks 4 to 5 inches," he says. "Why would you want to get that fixed? You could charge admission," I respond.

The love me for my flair.

3 comments:

Ryon said...

I think I sat in one of those booths during my visit. I just want to say thank you for the defect. After my wife and I sat in it for about an hour we were so turned on that we....

Oh, sorry. I thought this was the letters section of Penthouse.

My bad.

Anonymous said...

I love Moes! Thanks for the booth in the back. Love it.

Jamie said...

The boyfriend came to work to take me out to lunch and I asked if I could show him the factory. "Yes, but you two stay away from the booths," they tell me. I never knew they could be so erotic!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com