Thursday, October 21, 2004

TRUE STORY

A woman pulls up to our service department in her Optima (mid-size sedan.) Our service manager greets her and notices some damage on the hood of the vehicle. She gets out of her car and proceeds to tell our service manager that she is getting sued because she hit a couple of children with her car. He looked at the hood and saw that the chalk lines outlining the children around the damage on the hood. She said, with a straight face, that she wanted Kia to pay for it because her horn didn't work... and that's why the children got hit.

As sad as the picture is of children laying in the road, screaming from broken bones because of this woman, I laughed so hard I cried.

The first question that comes to mind is how she managed to hit multiple people?
Next, why did she not remove the chalk outline of small bodies from her hood?
Then, since when did the horn disable the brakes or lock the steering column?
Finally, exactly how long ago did she lose her mind?

3 comments:

Ryon said...

If I was there I would have lost my job because I would have asked her all those questions myself. Then, depending upon her answer, I probably would have spit in her face. What a horrible and sad person this woman must be.

Will said...

That's a comforting thought...even more so when I think I may end up sharing the road with this lunatic this weekend. And I am damn glad I'm not a kid and not easily run over (yes that was in bad taste, but whatever).

dont eat the token said...

funny (the bad kind) I was hit by a taxi when I was 4. I don't recall hearing a horn either...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com