Friday, October 22, 2004

MY BOSS #2

(Recently at work, we have been assigning nicknames to the used vehicles on the lot. We typically (and unorginally) use the color or brand with an adjective. For example a Dodge Ram we had was fondly referred to as The Blue Goose. I was sent to Toyota to trade used vehicles and I brought back a Ford Expedition. When people asked me what I brought back to our store, I said The Blue Behemoth.)
Vic: Jamie, come here.
Jamie: What's up, Vic?
Vic: (angrily) Ford sells over 20,000 Expeditions a year. We own that one for $1,000 less than what it is worth. This is the vehicle that you want to put people in when they are up-side down on their trade. Besides, it seats 7 people.
Jamie: 9 people.
Vic: Whatever.
Jamie: Vic, I didn't say anything about the vehicle, why are you so upset?
Vic: I heard you call it "behemoth" 3 times now.
Jamie: (stifled laughter) Vic, "behemoth" means large.
Vic: I thought it meant average.
Jamie: No, it means large.
Vic: We all know it's big, Jamie.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com