Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Stupid Things I Did Yesterday--

  1. Saw a man get his wheelchair stuck in the ruins of the Baxter Street sidewalk and laughed. (He is not permanently restricted to the wheelchair, he had a cast on his leg) Nevertheless, I still felt guilty for laughing at a man in a wheelchair. I think this was the karma that set the whole day off.
  2. Backed my truck over a giant pile of gravel dust, or packed gravel or something, and got stuck.
  3. Drove the wrong way down a one way street. I didn't realize this until I stopped at the intersection and looked for the light. I found it right above me.
  4. NAILED a curb while turning off the one way street. We're talking I actually had someone check my tire I hit it so hard. If I had hubcaps, this one would have been cracked in half. It also ruined my allignment big time.
  5. Fell over a curb and landed on my face in the middle of downtown. A stranger asked me if I was ok.
  6. Dropped a glass and broke it.
  7. Drank ENTIRELY too much alcohol. I mixed beer with champagne with shots. Then I mixed colors with the different kinds of liquor. Then I promptly "rejected" a shot in the middle of the bar. A stranger asked me if I was ok.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com