Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Psycho killer, fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa

The maintenance man in my building loves to scare the shit out of me. Take, for instance, this morning:

Elevator door opens, the dog and I enter. Inside is Maintenance Man. Maintenance Man reaches hand down for Nikita to sniff, then pats her on the head. He turns and looks at me.

"So she just likes to eat from her bowl and go sit under the bed?"

"..."

Uh, that's exactly what she does. How does Super Psycho Stalker know the habits of my dog that spends 23 hours a day inside my apartment?

I stared at him blankly, tightened my grip on the leash, and then got off the elevator without saying a word.




And then I remembered I asked for the halogen light bulbs in my kitchen to be replaced yesterday.

1 comments:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Aint that title
the Talking Heads?
Psycho killer?
You'll have none of THAT
in Seventh-Heaven someday, dear.
God bless your indelible soul.
God bless you with discernment.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com