Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nerd Alert

For Don't Eat the Token:



Your Score: quotation marks


You scored 61% Sociability and 64% Sophistication!




There is a lot more to you than meets the eye. You certainly get plenty of "action," but you'd be happier if those who lusted after you were more selective. You hate being used as a general intensifier; haven't these people ever heard of underlining? Italics? And yes, you remember the cruel words Mr. Joyce directed at you.

But you let none of this get you down; those who abuse you are destined for a "special" reward, sooner or later. You feel particularly warm toward periods, commas, exclamation points, and question marks, and usually wish to have them next to you. Parenthesis can sometimes trouble you.




Link: The Which Punctuation Mark Are You Test written by Gazda on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

5 comments:

dont eat the token said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing .P)

Um, I don't know what I just typed, but let's name him Cyclopsy.

{totally laughing to myself}

I love it in part because quotes are one of the many interesting ways you express yourself here.

Jamie said...

Ha! I loved the Joyce reference.

Cyclopsy forever!

Anonymous said...

Nerd responding to alert:

With 53% Sociability and 52% Sophistication, I am... an exclamation point!

citizen student said...

you're such a goober...

lol

Anonymous said...

It told me I was a loner lol. Great!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com