Friday, October 06, 2006

Caboodling

While getting ready to hit up Virginia Highland tonight, I reached in my makeup bag for my eyeliner. I looked up from the bag and said to myself in the mirror, "Shit."

Lying on top of the garbage in the trash can was my empty eyeliner tube.

I crouched low and opened up the cabinet. I pushed through half-used shampoo bottles and tugged out my Caboodles case where I squirrel away free makeup samples. In there I found a pencil eyeliner which would have to do for tonight.

That's right folks, I still own a Caboodles.

And it's fluorescent.

6 comments:

citizen student said...

i would like to be pleasantly delighted by that (please ignore errors) however, it has been tragedy lately... and... and read my blog..

the cat fell from a seven story apartment window and my friend is babysitting him in toronto while i'm in montreal

and he might not make it

Anonymous said...

OMG That's the one I had when I was a kid! Except mine broke...you must've been careful with yours!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I loved caboodles lol! I love that you still have yours.

Karen said...

I'm actually quite jealous, I had ALWAYS wanted one like that! Hope the night out was a good one!

dont eat the token said...

me: OMG I pray for a healthy recovery. I think HSUS calls that "high rise syndrome" and happens to too many cats.

Jamie: shame! Kidding. I have a handful of makeup bags that hold extra makeup crap that I'll never use. I collected a few of those bags on the road to my huge purse collection.

Momo said...

Love that! I loved my caboodle! I wonder if I still have mine packed away somewhere!

ME: I hope your kitty is OK. I'll be thinking of you...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com