Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I can't tell you how much better I feel.

Stolen from firefly:

List ten things you want to say to ten people you know, but never will for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. (Duh.) Use each person only once and only use one sentence.
  1. I know how much it would mean to you if I could say, "I love you," but I just can't.
  2. You tried so hard to get rid of me, but I'm still here and you're not.
  3. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, but I can't handle being vulnerable in front of you.
  4. I can't believe you married him; you were her best friend.
  5. You didn't try hard enough.
  6. You should get that lazered off your face.
  7. I need a break from you-- I think it's the only way for me to come around.
  8. I secretly thought you were an idiot the whole time I was with you.
  9. I don't think I ever gave you enough credit.
  10. I know you want a relationship with me, but you never said you were sorry.
Edit: me also completed this meme.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!!!
I totally know which one is about me!

... said...

I'm not #7, am I? "I don't know how I'm gonna quit you!"

:-)~

Anonymous said...

If you said "OMG GO ROLL SOME DICE DND LOSER!" then I'd know that one was me.

Wait... you'd say that. In fact, you did.

Damn.

-Erik

Jamie said...

LOL I don't think I said it that way exactly, but you know me!

Anonymous said...

Anyway, it's not as though she was my best friend when I married him! That was almost 9 years ago!

Jamie said...

I don't think anyone who reads this blog is on this list. You're all safe!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com