Friday, May 12, 2006

I took some really terrible photos

Because I knew you wouldn't believe me.


This is a picture of the dashboard of my truck, and apparently some valet ticket I have yet to remove from it. But keep looking. See that license plate? What does it say? Does it? Does that read "POODOC?" Yes, yes it does. Judging from the BMW, I'm willing to bet the owner is an actual Poo Doc. But would you really want that on the ass of your car? If you specialize in asses, you do!

Not quite AK47LVR, my all time fave, but close.



Looks normal, right? No. Think dirtier. Think like the editors of Maxim; think like me. There it is! What you are not seeing is that the flaccid penis is actually what is left of a hand pointing to the sign. Only the wrist and a knuckle are missing. You can see a slight stain on the brick where they used to be. What my phone did not pick up is the detail. Under the index finger dangles 2 remaining knuckles, which makes it perfect actually.

What? I do not have too much time on my commute home from work!

7 comments:

Eric said...

I would have ganked (do kids still say that) the license plate from "Seinfeld", and gone with "Ass Man".

BTW, you are the 2nd person who pointed out the fallic qualities of that hand...not to mention the fact that the word "wood" is right next to it.

Jamie said...

I don't think I've heard "gank" since high school. :) You can add that with "raise the roof."

I personally chuckled at "hand stripping."

Paige said...

To this I have to say High Five!

Ryon said...

Why is AK-47 Lover your favorite? You gotta gun fetish? Heh Heh Heh.

You should get a better shot and send the other picture into Maxim. You could win the Prize Money for that one.

citizen student said...

LOL...

i laughed. so. hard.

know what else?

I GOT ACCEPTED TO SCHOOL!!!
OMG! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL FOR JOURNALISM IN AUGUST!
YAY!

Eric said...

I am very disappointed in myself that I never noticed "hand stripping" below it...I must be losing it.

My only response that that is "Hand stripping? As opposed to?"

Jamie said...

And it doesn't just say "Wood," it says "Wood Pride." I could go all day on this...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com