Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yet another genuinely insensitive remark

Google news, what would I do without you?


Are we really a society that will immortalize the birth of a child who will undoubtedly be voted "Most likely to contract VD" for his senior superlatives?

On all fours on a bear skin rug? Well, at least they are bringing the child into this world the same way he was conceived. Is there also a tripod and shagged carpeting in the room?

Oh wait, are you serious? This is an anti-abortion display? I was under the impression this was for the pro-choice movement. You really mean that Britney Spears, this woman, is the reason to outlaw abortions? I thought they would be building abortion clinics in her honor. Their motto would be "Don't be this girl."

Anyways, if you want to see the statue, it's here. I'm not having it on my site.

10 comments:

Eric said...

If that's how it happened, then Britney has managed to win the award for Sluttiest Way to Give Birth, Ever.

... said...

Wow, does the artist NOT know she had a C-section? How stupid is he? (and, on a similar note, how sad am I for knowing it.)

Either way, I think it's a great way to tell kids to just abstain from sex all together!

Jamie said...

Yeah, I thought everyone knew about her not wanting to get stretched out, I just didn't want to admit it!

Anonymous said...

What they don't tell you is that the statue will be on display next week at the SASC.
The Society for Anal Sex Convention.

Arminius said...

I agree with eric. That's insane.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm not sure how this helps the pro-life movement. A superstar hooks up with a guy who already has a pregnant girlfriend, gets pregnant herself, drives around with son on lap, I could keep going, but I'm with two drink girl on this, I'm way too sad that I know any of this!

Will said...

Nothing wrong with knowing about the C-section...that's how they kept the kid from getting Mommies herpes

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

Is there a statue right behind Britney of a guy squating over a bearskin rug with a catcher's mitt?

Jamie said...

I love this! Everyone has their own joke about it!

citizen student said...

i just... i just don't know what to say about that... it's sort of... you know... sick... and... no it's not endearing at all... AT ALL.

i think i'm going to throw up a little in my mouth...

did they do a detailed image of her cooter from the back???

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com