Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Random thoughts- that's the best I am today

I met a guy who works at Borders...


...Hello, employee discount! HAHAHA!

***

Every time one of my brothers visits, my bottle of shampoo disappears and is replaced by a completely different bottle, throwing my hair chemistry out of whack. This has happened on his last 3 visits. I think I'm in the midst of a prank war and didn't even realize it.

I want my shampoo back.

***

I get uncomfortable when I'm in Best Buy and I pass the Nick and Jessica Newlyweds DVDs. There they are embracing each other in their jean shirts and smiling at me and I feel really awkward because I can go one isle over and see them in a cat fight on the cover of any magazine. Just the sight of their DVDs completely jars me.

3 comments:

Ryon said...

Your brother sends me your shampoo, so I want 5,000 dollars all in Kennedy Dollars if you ever want to see them again. *insert manical laugh here*

Jamie said...

LOL

Unknown said...

My question is: does anyone actually buy those DVDs of them? That just doesn't seem like something you'd want to own and watch over and over. And yeah, it makes me feel uncomfortable too...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com