Friday, December 23, 2005

Jingle Bells, Santa Smells

I'm watching Cinderella Man last night (which is a very kick ass film. At one point I actually forgot it was a movie and started cheering at the TV) and the doorbell rings. Who the hell comes all the way out to our house unannounced? It was the next door neighbor's boy and his friends.

And they were completely stoned.

Right out of Fast Times at Ridgemont High, he and his friends start singing "Jingle Bells" and one kid is trying to strum a guitar. "This is awesome!" one kid keeps saying in between the stanzas.

Oh Spicoli...

Did I mention that they were in complete goth make up?

Afterwards they just stand there. I didn't know if I should offer them some cookies or something, but we don't have any. "Well, that was great," I say. "Merry Christmas." And I close the door right in their faces.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com