Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I want to marry my new running shoes

I just bought these:
Nike Free Trainers. I can't afford them. They were expensive. I justified it with the last time I bought running shoes was 5 years ago. If I keep these 5 years, then they won't end up costing that much.

When I put them on in the store- they were glorious. They are easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on. Remember those plastic flip flops that had the bumps on the sole of the the shoe? They were called athletic flip flops and I remember the bumps kind of hurt. These shoes have the same bumps to a lesser degree on them. They massage your feet with every step. The shoe itself feels like a sock and it's light and airy enough. They flex easily with your feet.

I want to have a relationship with these shoes- I want to marry them! For anyone who's looking for a new pair- just try them on and you'll see.

3 comments:

Paige said...

And you said my shoes were fugly....these are just as strange looking, and they feel wonderful just like yours! :-)

Jamie said...

I guess I deserve that!

Ryon said...

I will check out the male version too.

Hopefully I won't get into a verbal fight with anyone there. LOL

I replied to your comment by the by.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com