Tuesday, March 15, 2005
I had a bastard crappy weekend followed by a bastard crappy Monday.

I'm sure everyone heard about the courthouse shootings on Friday. It was the only thing on our tvs and radios for about 48 hours. The boyfriend was upset because the judge slayed was a family friend of his. I'm glad he's caught and maybe Geraldo can leave my city now. That probably was the moment that pissed me off the most. They are loading the guy in the car and Geraldo jumps out from behind a bush and basically takes credit for the entire thing. I started screaming at the tv and my roommate ran out of his room thinking the guy got away again or killed even more people. Damn that Geraldo!

Finally bought a new computer on Saturday. I was able to use my old hard drive as a slave drive so I didn't lose any information when my motherboard blew up last December. It's pretty pimp compared to my old one which was still running on Windows 98. The salesman tried to get me to buy a warranty because how my old one died. "It was 7 years old, survived 7 moves, and I dropped it on cement once: it was time," I responded. He promptly dropped the issue.

Got really drunk Saturday night and decided to walk 4 miles home. Almost got mugged. Our saving grace was we actually split up a bit so we weren't huddled together so the guy did a 180 and left us alone.

Got my ass chewed on several occasions Monday by sales reps. One time was in front of my step-mom who came to take me out to lunch. Thanks Brenda.

Decided to leave everybody and go to the beach this weekend by myself, but I just found out my dad is using the house. So I'll won't have it to myself. Oh well, I'm still going to go.

2 comments:

Ryon said...

Crazy shit. Crazy. Glad you did not get mugged. Sorry you can't go to the beach all alone. Which beach? Please don't say Tybee.

Jamie said...

Oh God! I WOULD NOT go to Tybee Island this weekend! Bunch of drunk rednecks will ruin it. No- we have a house in Beaufort, SC. So it is like 45 minutes from the drunk rednecks in Savannah if I get the urge...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com