Sunday, January 30, 2005

Our Top 5

There is an episode of "Friends" where Ross and Rachel each create a list of 5 famous people that, given the opportunity, he or she can sleep with without suffering consequences from the other. To be blunt, these are 5 people they can screw without "cheating."

My better half and I have each created our own lists:

My Top Five:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Michael Rosenbaum
3. Evan Farmer
4. Scott Foley
5. Shawn Hatosy

Baby's Top Five:
1. Heather Graham
2. Shannon Elizabeth
3. Kristin Kreuk
4. Petra Nemcova
5. Natalie Portman

I told him he was throwing a slot away on Shannon Elizabeth because she's married and he's more than likely not on her list, but he's holding tight on that one. For me, Evan Farmer is going to be removed from my list if his hair gets any longer.

2 comments:

Ryon said...

Interesting. I forgot about that episode. It had a funny ending with Isabella Rosalini, right? I had a post with a similar thing. I will find it and let you know my five.

Ryon said...

Here ya goes...

http://homebutfarfromit.blogspot.com/2004/08/top-five-most-beautiful-women.html

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com