Monday, September 20, 2004

Trading Occupations

After watching an episode of Trading Spaces I decided I would be a much happier person if I were a carpenter. I would be creating something, besides, I would have the same occupation as Jesus. So I just "Googled" (I'm counting the days until "Google" is added to the Scrabble Dictionary as a verb) available carpentry jobs in my area.

One result appeared. With excitement, my trembling hand clicked the link:

US-GA-Atlanta-Mobile Home Skirter/Deck Builder
"Do you have experience in skirting mobile homes, carpentry, building decks and/or installing vinyl siding? If so, you may be qualified for an open position within our company."

Okay, maybe I should go to bed, I have to be at work early tomorrow.

1 comments:

Ryon said...

Have you ever Googled yourself? It is kinda exciting, I just finished doing it and ...wow. LOL Anyway, I saw you liked Jennifer Nettles too. Just wanted to say Hi, my best friend lives in Athens and I used to live in Augusta.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com