Saturday, September 11, 2004
he says that i'm a lush i'm a lush i'm a lush and i wonder if i will ever break through my typecast. why not i'm the lush of the century, part one. people used to tell me they want to be like me and that was so long ago, and the buzz has finally worn off, and she's not talking to me anymore and i wonder if she ever existed or did i say all those things to myself in a Vince Lombardi "back to basics" peptalk where you learn to love thyself.

maybe i'll just become the lush again because that's what they expect, that's what they want out of life. i had fun last week when i lost the doorknob, i lost my way, i lost reality. they talk about me and laugh and want to go home with me and i know i'm the third party in that bed, so at least i'm not the fool.

i'm tired and i want to go to bed but there is another party...there is always another party and that's what they want out of me and i gave myself all away and if i'm drunk i don't care. maybe one day i'll get myself mailed back to me and i'll become whole again but the post office is so damn slow.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com